The right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the agreement within a period of 14 days, stating reasons. During this period you can do with the product what is reasonably necessary to assess the product. You are allowed to try out the product as you would in a physical store. You can also remove the product from the packaging. If you have done more than was necessary to try the product, we can charge you for this. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you, or a third party designated by you other than the carrier, received the product. If you have ordered several goods with different delivery times in one order, the withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the day on which you received the last product or part. To make use of your right of withdrawal, you can return the product to us within 14 days at the latest, including the withdrawal form. We request that you return the product in the original packaging as much as possible. In the event of a withdrawal, you will receive all payments, including delivery costs for the forwarding, as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after you have indicated that you wish to make use of the right of withdrawal. We will pay you back with the same payment method you used to pay. Unless you agree another method with us. You bear the costs for the return shipment yourself.
1. Pack the products you are returning.
2. Press it withdrawal form and put it in the box to be returned.
3. Print your return label. If you haven't received it yet, you can request it.
4. Attach the label to the package. Cover or remove previous shipping labels.
5. Hand in the package to the courier service.
6. Track your return via your tracking number to make sure we have received it.
Wooden Educational Equipment